CAFA offers a preschool program where children learn and interact in a fun safe learning environment. We have morning sessions and afternoon sessions.
CAFA also offers Kindergarten bilingual program recognized and accredited by Alberta Education. Children must be 5 years old before September 1st to enroll in KG. Teachers are certified and have extensive background in teaching children. CAFA KG is exceptionally committed to the following goals:
• To educate children in Arabic and English in compliance with Alberta Program of
• To ensure that students have a good command of the English language in order for them
to successfully integrate into the public school system later on.
• To allow children to learn and preserve their heritage language and culture in a
comfortable and educational healthy environment.
• To provide an atmosphere of trust and safety for children.
• To increase parents’ awareness of the significance of their involvement in their children’s
• To assist in the evaluation of the various academic needs of the children.
• To provide the families with the proper guidance and information required to maintain a
healthy environment for the children.